Friday, October 17, 2008

Most people would leap at
the sound of a Friday.
I dread it completely,
especially today.

I know it's Friday and I love
Fridays the most.
Fridays are my favourite days of
the week.
Friday = chill and relax.

Lucky for me today,
I did not have much work to do.
BUT I had to attempt something
that I've never did in my life
and that is to translate a chinese
article to an english article.
Haha, the level of difficulty can be compared
to a person who wants to be a pilot
but yet fears heights.
When Daniel sent me the article,
I almost died.
The chinese characters were so CHIM.

I had to read through it over and over
again to make sure I understand what
it was all about.
I had to make an EXTRA effort to find
out what it's all about in Yahoo and then
finally found out that it was about some
basa fish in vietnam, laughed my intestines
out when I thought it was market fish (ba sar yu)
LOL.

I managed to translate the article in the end.
It needed some level of expertise for a person
like me, who rarely speaks chinese as I'm
brought up in an english oriented family.
Bleahz.
But it was a good experience okay? =)

We had a meeting later on and I found out
one piece of shocking news.
Daniel is LEAVING us at the end of the month.
OH NO! Why?
He's a very nice guy and I think he's really
bilingual and has alot of professionalism
when he's down to work.
I'll miss him.
I might only know him for going to be
close to a month, but I'm gonna miss him.
Anyway, all the best for him and I wish
that he'd be happy in his upcoming job.
Have a good and healthy baby! =))

The other shocking news would be I have
MORE duties.
So many stuffs, how to cope?
Sometimes I really admire May.
She has so many stuffs at hand
but yet never fails to complete it on time
and go back home.
I need to learn from her.
Haha, maybe I'll have some bonding sessions
with her soon, I need some tips! =p

I hope all goes well.
I don't have appetite to eat.
Am I stressed?
Nah, I don't think so.
Am I happy or sad?
Don't think so.
Oh well, whatever it is.
I want my beauty sleep.

- I could see you in my dreams,
I could hear you in my heart.
I wanna get close to you
and tell you,
I'm weak and I need you,
let me be loved,
let me love you.
Then you'd know,
we were meant to be.
Missing you so so very much. (


* Only with you, I feel myself again.