I'm back lil diary of mine,
bet ya missed me.
Sorry, didn't mean to torture
you with such a long post this morning.
HAH.
You know I love you.
Today has been good.
So far.
Vikki finally came to work.
And she cut her hair.
Woah, think she looks really good.
The way she styles her hair,
her fashion sense.
She's almost like a walking fashion icon.
Poor girl she lost her hp.
Man, if I were her.
I'll hang myself upside down.
LOL.
Anyway, I finally got to be slightly
more independent.
Haha, Daniel didn't edit much of
my article for me today,
it was more to checking the categories
and all.
So when it got posted,
it was horrible.
I needed to make a few amendments.
LOL.
So embarassing, but hey, it's
a learning process.
May was even more hilarious.
She got me quite freaked out when
she called me JA.
I was like, hey! only my closest
friends call me that.
When I asked her why the sudden salutation,
she said, I know things.
HAHA.
Now that is scary. :/
Jac's got her ass back at Birmingham,
glad her trip went well.
Good for her.
It's just that she's exhausted
flying from one part of the earth
to the other.
What a silly gesture.
But, oh well.
It's her choice, as long as she's happy.
Anyway, if you're reading this and I
know you definitely will do.
Get more rest, sleep well and
take good care of yourself.
don't be a baby there, coz nanny's not around.
Drink loads of water and study hard.
You have my moral support.
EAT MORE PLEASE.
any skinnier, and I won't want you already.
HAH.
Okie dokie, back to my work now.
I need to finish my events stuff.
I've delayed it for 3 weeks.
Anymore delays and I'll kill myself.
Alritey, ciao!
- I wish I could see you again.
I just wanna hold you,
touch you,
love you and miss you.
I want you by my side,
I want your kisses,
I want your hugs,
I want my bond with you.
I just want you.(
* Paint the walls yellow, it'll make me smile.