Speaking of Monday blues,
haha.
I think everyone around me is suffering
from it, except me.
But circumstances today just don't permit
a good Monday for me.
Haha.
Back to work again,
recevied a call from Jacky in the morning,
she sounded so bad, made me so worried about her.
She was so sad and so weak and I guess I have
a soft spot for her,
coz she can make me go out all the way,
just to check if she was doing okay.
Maybe coz she looks like you
and the way she behaves, is so
similar to you,
that's why I can never let you go.
Jacky didn't want me there,
so I respected her decision.
I just conveyed her message to xw.
But Jac on the other hand, just got
SO jealous over me being concerned
about Jacky.
Maybe she realises that Jacky needs
someone now and I happen to be a
good friend?
I think it's just crap fro Jac to want
so much attention when I give it to
her all the time, she just can't be
so selfish.
AND SHE can NEVER understand such facts.
Sigh.
I was at work early today.
Bought my Calbee pizza chips
and my usual cup of soyabean milk (cold),
with tuna pancake. =)
(please remind me that tunas are going
to be extinct, therefore I should NOT eat
them anymore and change my flavour)
I don't wanna be a murderer. =(
It feels weird with Daniel not around
anymore, coz I feel that Daniel really did
helped me ALOT and I don't know how
to cope now.
Vikki dyed her hair pink!
Haha, trust me,
she looks really good.
I was secretly taking peeps at her.
She really suits such a hair colour man,
carrying it off so well.
Haha, but the attention that she was
getting was far MORE than she ever wanted.
Poor girl. =p
I had so much to do today!
*roar*
hopefully I can cope up soon.
It'll be so difficult and with the new editor
around, I feel that life ain't gonna be easy.
Sad. =(
I need to work faster.
i'm always the last to leave
and I got reprimanded by her.
When she left, she DIDN'T even switch off
the air-cons and lights on her side.
How irresponsible!
Argh...
Went to get my dinner and
bubble tea!
Haha.
Then home,
it's a good place to rest,
but definitely not a good place to live
with hypocrites.
My dad and mum are just the WORST.
Leave Ah kong alone if you peeps want
me to respect the both of you.
Enough said. Overall, the day was fine.
Hopefully Jac and I don't quarrel again,
it gets awful and I would just wanna give up.
So Jac, stop your nonsense.
- I miss you so very much.
I thought about you,
thinking if I could see you again,
after 3 whole years.
I really hope to,
wait for me.
I'll be back for you =)
* Let my heart lead me back to you again. (