Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Party at Zouk was fun!
I only ended up with Charlie there.
How nice.

The day started off alrite,
had to do Vikki's work for the morning
as she took halfday.
Some family problems.

Daniel's last day,
so we had a farewell lunch.
The lunch was good, it's always
the usual dishes coz Suha's a vegetarian.
But it was good, shared alot of stuffs.

Elaine was sharing her experiences in China,
Peter was enlightening us on stuffs.
Daniel was sharing the news of his new
born baby girl.
There were pictures as well,
so CUTE!
Her name's Liu Rui Xi.
Such an adorable name for a sweet baby. =)

We had the editorial meeting after which.
Oh man, so sad.
Have added duties for me.
Bleahz.
I need to be less hardworking.
LOL.
But of course, with all these,
it's a brand new working experience, isn't it?
I love learning and I guess it was time too.
I'm already 22, I need to start working on
my plans!

Amazingly, I manage to talk to Vikki,
and it was just so sudden,
we had something in common, we were
both Lesbians. LOL.
So we left the office together and talked
for awhile till we parted.

I went down to city hall,
as Charlie said that he was gonna be late,
therefore I decided to go shopping.
Haha, yes! Tell me about it.
It's been bloody ages since I last did that.
Trust me, the feeling was good!
Went in Charles and Keith,
the shoes were gorgeous,
but it was pricey.
Even when I got my pay, I still wanted
to save like hell.
hmm... Ironic.

Then over to HMV and I found my
Derrick HE WEI JIAN'S cd!
Oh mama..
I was so happy.
I grabbed it and walked around again,
contemplated whether or not I should buy,
coz it was the last one.
Then only decided after 30mins, that I wanted
to buy it.
Haha.

Wanted to grab something to eat,
but everywhere was crowded.
So sad.
So I decided to settle down for a
bar of snickers.

I walked all the way till
I reached the memorial pillar for the
victims of the Japanese war.
Sat there like a lost soul, everyone was a couple there.
Then I begin to wonder why I'm alone.
Jac's in Uk, I'm here and this sucks.
I called Jacky,Isabelle, my lil siter and Jo.

Everyone responded,
but the only one who listened was Jo.
It's jus weird, I'm not close to her,
but yet she makes an effort to call me back
and ask me about my life and talk to me
even though she was in Malaysia.
Such a sweetie, thanks Jo! =))

Then I finally met Charlie and his friend, Brian.
We were so undecided, didn't know what to eat.
Haha.
Then we ended up at Cha Chan ting.
Ate my usual, Lunchoen meat and egg with
nissin noodle. (melamine infected.) hahaha!

Then Charlie and I headed for Zouk
in a cab.
So crowded!
So many people,
pushing, squeezing and a high dosage of sweat.
LOL.
We manage to get our ass in Zouk.
I wanted to get into phuture though.
Saddening.

Dance my ass off with Charlie,
not bad, he can dance quite well.
Haha, had my fair share of drinks.
It's good to relax.
AND I saw a few ex-sacians.
Faints.
What a coincidence.

Then met my sis and her friends,
manage to get our asses in phuture
for only less than 10 mins?
Haha, spoil my mood.

Then my sis and I cabbed back home.
It was raining,
we reached home at 5am.
Then I spoke to Jac.
Realised she can't live without me,
she has to talk to me.
She needs me and I'm the only one
left.
I guess no matter how much pain
I'm going through, I'll stick by her.
This is how much I love her and even though,
she's not the one for me.
I'm willing because I did love her that much before.
and I can't let her destroy herself.
I'm sorry.
Maybe in this aspect,
I've let myself down.

Knocked out and woke up this afternoon
at around 1.45pm.
My two dogs were with me all the way.

Watching tv, waiting for her to come online
and then we quarrelled again.
Everyday is just the same routine.

She doesn't allow me to do this
or do that and restricts me,
but yet does not understand anything.
I can be quite pissed off with her.

Church with sis in the evening,
then ate at Century Square's foodcourt.
Then went to draw money for mum
near 85 and headed home.

Jac DID try to commit suicide.
She took a lot of sleeping pills and
end up being so high and restless.
She couldn't even speak properly.
Sigh.
I really don't know what to do with her.
Sorry Jac for making you this way.
Sorry to hurt you.
Please do not do this anymore,
it pains me.
Don't leave me when I'm still around.

* I can only do this much, don't make me the murderer.