FRIDAY
I didn't have the time to update my blog,
as you can see after the sudden attack
on me (Monday Night), I've began to secure
my blog with a password.
As you can see, from now on,
I don't want any uninvited guests to step
into my blog and start commenting on
my every word, action and emotion.
I seriously don't need another to come
into my life and mess it all up for me.
I'm just going to make it short and sweet.
As far as I can remember,
My sis and I were late for school and work
respectively. So we shared a cab.
Lol.
Hilarious, we bumped into our dad
as we made our way down to flag a cab.
I was surprised, but oh well,
just tell the truth.
Of course, naturally you'll get some
nagging and all.
After all, my dad's getting on with age. =)
I bought breakfast for Maureen,
the only princess I go all out for.
Gee, maybe it's just the way we're able to click.
Had lunch at LJS with the gang.
Ah Nai, Bangs and no. 5 LOl.
Including DD of course, the only
thron among the rose.
Jane was with us till she disappeared.
The 3 convent girls were talking
non-stop about our experiences and all.
The other 3 just paid attention to our words.
It was a great sharig session.
So many convent habits! =p
My computer monitor died on me.
Went completely blank when I
was authenticationg a customer.
I sold like less than 10 cards today.
It was a terrible feeling.
Daisy was sick,
Maureen was sick.
Jane was sick too!
Alemak.
After work,
I accompanied Maureen to NUH with
DD of course.
Gee, I feel so EXTRA when I'm with them.
A couple with an ADDITIONAL friend.
Hmmm...didn't seem right.
We went to the A & E department.
Saw alot of people there and all.
Gee, withn a day, there are so many injuries
and happenings within the hospital.
I was like Maureen's mum,
telling the doctor about her condition
and all.
As you can see, I'm already so motherly,
so that explains eh?
Doctor was diagnosing her,
but she was so scared to take injections
and all.
I really felt like killing her. LOL.
DD was there to help out.
But I had to leave,
I reached home at around 11plus.
Sorry babe, had to go home.
Hope you're feeling better.
Please do take good care of yourself
and not let DD worry about you.
He really likes you alot.
And don't ever faint on me
coz you know I'll never talk to you again,
if you're going to be stubborn and not consult
a specialist.
- I don't wanna think about anything now.
- It's not worth.
- My tears, my cries.
- Who would ever know?
* I just need a break now.
Today, I woke up at 8.15a.m
I was suppose to meet Chris, xp and company
at 10a.m at Harbourfront control station.
Unfortunately,I was the only one there,
but luckily Chris was there already.
He was nice enough to accompany me
to the food court to have my breakfast
as I was dead hungry.
Can you guess what I ate?
I ate Tom Yam seafood u-mian.
Haha, imagine. . early in the morning?
I took like forever to finish it up.
Met up with Xp and Chris's brother and his friends.
Off we went, taking the monorail to Sentosa,
Siloso Beach! I was really dumb.
Didn't know they had such a service.
Gee, it must be eons since I last stepped
into Sentosa I guess.
Found a plce to tan and all.
We were having fun,
playing Frisebee, Volleyball,
Soccer and all those water games.
The interesting part was that,
firstly, Xp found a starfish,
it's a rare case, so i used my digicam
and took a picture of it.
Beautiful starfish, I held it with my hand.
So cute!
Next, we saw a Komodo Dragon,
the size of your arm's length.
Wanted to take a picture,
but it was at the opposite side of
the water, moreover I didn't know how to swim.
Sad.
Then I saw a crab, a lil one.
Took a picture as well, it was like
footages for Discovery Channel.
Haha, they ought to pay me if I submitted
these pictures.
Chris was really sweet,
to help me out and to take
care of me when I needed it.
He tried his very best to make me smile
and enjoy myself,
I really appreciate it.
Thanks to him, I'm getting better.
I didn't have my emotional relapse today,
so I'm really glad.
We took pictures at the various new
places hat i have yet to discover and I had dinner
with Chervon, xp and Chris at "2HOT".
That was the only place that had seats.
We ordered loads of food.
But we enjoyed our meals.
I took a cab home.
I thought Chervon was such a nasty girl and all,
but after getting to know her,
I find that she's really a nice person.
Thanks for helping me out today.
She was nice enough to book a cab for me.
But the first cab went off without me,
so i had to wait like another 6 minutes for
another cab to arrive.
How troublesome.
The only bad thing that happened,
was I missed the appointment with
my mum to bring belle to the groomer's.
I got a hell of a lecture when I came back home.
Such a terribel situation, I hate coming home.
What's worse?
I'm banned from going out.
Oh well, who cares.
Heck them!
I don't really care about anything now.
Except, the LIBIDOS, Z.Y, CAROLYN, CHRIS
and all the other friends that are worth
caring for.
As for the rest, I don't wish to talk about them.
- Undermined.
- Unappreciated.
- Like what Xp always say,
- "Whatever!"
* Look at me now, do you see a genuine smile?