There has been loads going through my mind.
How do I pin down all my thoughts?
I hardly have enough sleep these days.
Woke up with such lethargy.
Received a msg from him,
gave him a morning call,
so that he could wake up for work.
I showered and all,
off to work.
Such tiredness,
I feel drained.
With the work load and numbers to hit,
I can hardly survive.
Was late for work today,
but it was no one's fault,
except mine.
Took the later bus.
I was on half day for
some reason.
Confidential, cannot mention. =)
I manage to cross sell 10 cards
in the early part of the morning,
of which 3 was brought forward,
so that makes it 7 instead,
but I'm still proud of myself.
At least better than yesterday's performance.
I manage to eat the Tiramisu pudding
from Carrefour.
It tastes alrite.
Strange but true,
Tiramisu only tastes really nice and good,
when 2 people who are in love eat it
together.
There's really a difference, don't believe?
Try it.
Had tuition today.
I was super early.
LOL.
Was talking to my tutee about life
and all.
Guess I went too much into my
personal point of view towards life,
that I nearly made her cry.
Was I too emotional?
- I read your blog,
- I finally realised,
- your pain, your needs, your hopes,
- your life, your love, your joys,
- all fall back to just a sentence,
- a lving dead.
- You no longer breathe the air in the world,
- you no longer live in this world,
- you have to wake up,
- I don't know how and where to start helping,
- but I'm here whenever you need me,
- I won't leave.
I'm not too sure myself,
I get confused at times,
I can't read you,
but yet I can't leave you,
not till you're back.
Leave isolation, embrace this love of mine.
I cannot promise you anything.
I can't promise i'd make you smile again,
I can't promise I'd make you feel better,
I can't promise to make you truly love again,
all I can do for you is to give all the
love I have to you.
If I were to trade something for your happiness,
I'll happily and willingly give up my life
just for your happiness,
coz nothing else matters more to me now,
than you being the true, real and happy you. =)
* I'm not lying when I say I Love You.