Woke up early!
But my throat hurt so bad,
I could hardly swallow my saliva.
Manage to shower and all,
drink LOADS of chilled water from the
refrigerator and it REALLY helped alot. =)
Soothes my throat all the time, my lovely
chilled water RIGHT from the refrigerator.
Was suppose to leave home with lil sis,
but I was getting late in meeting Chris,
therefore I rushed off first.
Chris was so hilarious.
He rushed to the Aljunied Mrt Station
to meet me coz I said I was reaching soon.
He was as usual, sweet and nice to have
accompanied me to work,
he sent me there and it was raining.
Luckily, I brought an umbrella along.
AMAZINGLY. I know.
So we were basically under one umbrella
together, it was nice walking in the rain,
with chris by my side and all.
We laughed just like we used too.
Gee, those were the memories.
He had to take a cab to work,
coz he was late,
I felt DAMN bad okay?
Did my calling,
didn't feel too good in the
early part of the day.
Felt nauseous, feverish.
Had lunch at Macs.
With DD and Maureen.
Packed food back for Ah Nai.
Poor girl, suffering too.
Left the couple and went back to office.
Slacked with Ah Nai and Bangs.
Continued with my calling,
I was amazed at my sales.
I sold 18 cards today!
Yay! I'm seriously ELATED!
=)
Keep it up.
Reached my tutee's house at 8.30p.m.
Late again, I had to take a cab man.
Tuition was fun.
everytime I'm filling her in with
different stuffs.
She's really attentive to what I say.
LOL.
I like it too,
coz at least it keeps my mind
off certain things.
Back home.
Having porridge.
Think my indigestion's going to act
up on me again.
-bleahz-
- I don't wish to blog
- anymore about you.
- Things concerning you,
- I don't wish to know.
- I was never part of your life,
- but I hope you're doing good
- at the other side of the world.
- My best wishes to you.
- Thanks for the memories.
* I don't wanna think about you already.