SATURDAY
One of the best best days of my life.
Haha, I get so excited just typing it out
on my wonderful blog.
I woke up like 10plus in the morning.
Thought I'd be out with Red one and Triplet.
But the outing was cancelled, due to some
unforeseen circumstances.
I was kinda disappointed,
coz it meant not being able to see them.
I miss MY LIBIDOS like mad, they're like my life.
So I was practically delaying my time.
I wanted to go over to the agency to sign my confirmation letter,
but I didn't coz it was too late, their working hours
are like from 9a.m - 1p.m on sats only.
Haha, then I thought of going back to the office
to get my charger back so I could use my 3250,
but I was too lazy, so I was just contented with my 3200. =)
It was getting quite late in the afternoon,
around 2 plus.
But I had yet to receive a msg or a call from my
silly boy and I started to get real worried.
So I gave him a msg, but there was no response,
called him once but he didn't pick up.
So I presume he was sleeping coz seriously,
he's lack of it. My poor boy.
When I was on the way in the cab with my sister
to the Macs at Bedok Interchange, he called.
Fortunately, my worries were paid off,
he was really tired so he slept till late.
Gosh, scared the hell out of me.
Being the usual sweet him,
he said he'd wash up and all and meet me after that.
So my sis and I were happily eating Macs while waiting
for her girlfriend to arrive at the bedok paltform
to meet us. We were heading for Vivo.
We met Raven(sis girlfriend) and we had
a long train ride to Vivo.
We reached there, got some snacks to eat
and shopped at CANDY EMPIRE. Haha,
saw this really sour sweet that was sold and
I thought of my red one, wanted to get for him,
but not sure when I'll be seeing him again,
don't wanna give him expired sweet. LOL.
Waited for silly boy to arrive.
Such a cutie.
We were walking from store to store.
There were so many wonderful and pretty dresses,
blouses and everything nice,
but I was so short of cash.
So I gave everything a miss.
Had dinner at the Banquet.
Met up with silly boy's friends.
Gee.
They're really nice people.
The couple were so compatible.
Let me tell you, the guy was charismatic
and the girl was damn hot. =)
Perfect, it was nice getting introduced to them.
The 3 couples,
Silly boy and me,
my sis and her girlfriend
and my silly boy's couple friend were all
happily shopping, looking around and all.
Sis got a tube top for 9 bucks.
Then we got another dress from Nichii,
at around $29 plus.
After which we all headed down to Yishun,
to find Z.y, my precious sister.
Just love her to bits.
Couldn't find the place, but managed in the end.
Haha, Jie wanted to move a bike so she could
put her stuffs in the back store.
I wanted to move it for her but she didn't want me to,
she was afraid I might get crushed by the bike and die.
Faints.
So we had to wait for silly boy and my sis gf,
to come over and help.
I was practically like a mad woman,
entertaining jie, she was laughing her ass off.
LOL.
A while later, my silly boy and Raven arrived,
helping us out with the bike and all.
Such darlings and trust me.
They look DAMN GOOD with that bike although
it was a Yamaha. =)
Silly boy was such a sweetie,
to buy a whole big bottle of Ice Mountain water
for me and yet I was reprimanding him for not
getting me alcohol.
Man, I'm such a loser.
Sorry darling. =)
We waited for jie's boss to arrive
to take his stuffs before cabbing down
to Bishan for our long awaited Prawning! =)
5 of us had to squeeze into the cab.
It was great coz sis was the skinniest,
therefore she had to hide. Cute.
The cab driver, as much as I can recall
wa sone of the customers I spoke to while
working. LOL.
Such a coincidence.
Arrived at the place at 11p.m.
Called my dad to inform him that I'd be late.
The usual, got a lil earful and all was done.
Prawned till 3a.m.
Late right? I know.
Haha, I love late nights.
Silly boy was super cute.
He managed to prawn and I was so proud of him.
That's my boy for you. =)
* There are some incidents that are better left unsaid.
Hehe, you know what I mean right silly boy? =)
My wonderful brother-in-law is so PRO at such stuffs,
He was so lucky to keep catching all those prawns.
Take my hats off him.
It was such a wonderful experience.
Will never forget yesterday.
I love to spend time with my silly boy.
When we were home, we were practically slacking.
Haha, then my sis and I were talking on
the phone with our individual partners.
Silly boy and I were talking till we fell asleep.
Haha.
As for today,
nothing much happened.
Mass, Lunch.
Out with mum and dad to Tampines Mall.
Got groceries.
Came back home.
Talked to silly boy,
he's suffering a headache,
wished I was there with him.
Walked Belle,
bought cigarettes for my dad.
( Darn it, cigarettes again. )
The men in my life are smoking their lives away.
After which,
I was talking to Jeremy on the phone,
then Mel.
These guys are like my best partners.
They're always that cute.
Some angels please go to their side.
They deserve the best girls. Really.
I napped for awhile till 8plus.
Yes, I'm a pig.
Woke up, took a bath,
had dinner. (Super Sumptous)
Went to meet Carolyn, got bubble tea for the family.
Back home, Carolyn came over to my house for awhile.
Read her boyfriend's blog.
Guess he really loves her alot,
but maybe sometimes it's your temper girl.
But I don't blame you.
Communication breakdowns occur and you can't help it.
A broken piece of mirror can never be whole again. =)
Don't worry, I'm here nevertheless.
Holler me if you ever need me.
Take care babe.
Now I'm talking to loads of peeps on msn.
Everyone's troubled.
Gee, I wished they'd all be happy.
If possible, am willing to give my happiness up
just for them. =)
Am really serious about this.
- My silly boy,
- You make everything seem so good.
- So real, so enticing.
- I wished that moments like this will never come to a stop.
* You're my HAPPY PILL.