Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm happy.
Yes, YES!
It was definitely a special day yesterday.
Haha.

As usual, there was work and all.
It was a Monday, most people had Monday blues.
Well, I didn't. =)

Okay, that was a load of crap.
Anyway, there's a new girl in the block.
Name's Felicia.
Not to bad, graduated from NP and is currently
19+ turning 20, that makes her younger than me.
(Damn. I'm old. LOL)
She's not bad, quite a head-on girl.
But I guess coz she worked in our company previously,
she definitely knew people here.
As awkward as it seems, she seems to be SUPER outgoing.
Which is weird, I mean you should hear the way she speaks.
Sometimes I really cannot stand her,
coz she seems to have this -i-know-it-all aura
and that makes me sick.

Maureen and I were practically stunned at her answers sometimes.
I'm not backstabbing her or anything,
but sometimes she has to have a limit on her words.
=)

On a lighter note,
I met up with lil sis and her gf
and of course not forgetting my silly boy. =)
We caught 'The Messenger' at The Cathay.
IT was a great show,
sad but yet terrifying.
I was practically munching like a PIG in the theatre.

Don't remind me.
LOL.
After that, we had supper at 85.
Goodness, I couldn't stuff anymore food.

The best part, when we went home.
My sis and I ate again.
Gee.
I really wonder, are we the twin piglets? LOL.

It was a really good day,
coz I have something to confess.
But you'd only know if you read on.
Let me keep you peeps in suspense.
(evil laughter)

Today was great,
work, colleagues and all.
Except for Felicia and Daisy (my boss).
They don't exactly brighten up my day.
But work is work.
Oh well.

Had tuition today.
Went on fine.
Jer - hope your parents are alrite.
Take good care of them yea? =)
You take care of yourself and don't fall sick as well.
Your family needs you.

Alritey people.
Surprise, surprise!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

= Coupled on 12 March 2007 =

=)

* Ja's a happy girl.