Saturday, March 10, 2007

MONDAY

I'm trying to recall all the events.
So bear with me.
=)

Work.
But after that,
it was meeting up with silly boy.
Great seeing him.
Serious.
This time I was waiting for him,
which is good coz it's always him
who's waiting for me to either knock off
or from home. LOL.
I feel so bad.

Fisherman's Village.
We sat and had dinner + supper at "Blue Hut"
The place was seriously so romantic.
My kinda ambience for a good date.
The songs, the mood, the people,
it was all so right.
Except for the food, they practically ran out
of every dish on the menu. LOL.

Silly boy ordered chicken cutlet and
a jug of beer.
I ordered Mary sauce chicken i think and a can
of coke (my addiction) LOL.
It was a mistake of mine,
the chicken was super spicy coz it was
covered with black pepper sauce.
I almost died! Haha.

We talked about everything,
from relationships to our pasts.
Never have I imagined I'll meet a person like him.
So deep with compassion, love and understanding.
He's really someone whom I feel I respect alot.
The way he shows how much he cares makes me wonder,
is there really such a person liek him on earth?
Thought good boys would be extinct.
=)

I reached home about 12.30a.m
Haha, i know. That's super early in the morning right?
Got a whole load of lecture from my dad.
He heard it and asked me if I would be happier without him.
Shocked.
Geez.
I thought there we go again.
Loads of stuff happened after that.

Didn't thought much about it.

TUESDAY

Work.
Tuition.
That's all I remembered.
But it was one of my sad days too,
coz he hasn't really gotten over a girl.
Long story.
Shan't elaborate.

WEDNESDAY

Amazingly, after work,
I went back home straight.
Think my parents were shocked too.
LOL.

It was one of the bad days too.
Coz there were so many things on my mind.
Silly boy.
Silly boy AND
Silly boy.

Tsk.


THURSDAY


Work and tuition again.
Had more workload.
Daisy, Daisy, why?

Tuition was great coz
while I was teaching my student,
silly boy called,
guess he forgot I had tuitio or he just
missed me so much. LOL.
Shameless I know.
He said he had a msg for me,
it was important, when i asked from who,
he just asked me to take out a pen
and paper, so as i wrote what he spelled,
I realised he wanted to say,
" I MISS YOU "
Damn cute. Oh you're so lovable. Lol.
Thanks, it really brightened up my day.


FRIDAY


Dress down day.
Finally, a weekend on the way.
New girl in the office, not bad.
Quite alrite, has kind of an attitude.
Don't know if it's good or bad.
Shall not comment too much.

SHAWN actually wore contacts today.
WOW!
But he did look good.

I went to the ladies with Maureen today.
When I was about to leave the toilet,
I opened the door with much force till
I flung a woman into the toilet,
coz she was opening the door with a key
attached to her waist.
Felt so bad, but it was hilarious,
even she laughed.
I laughed till my jaws hurt. LOL.

Stations of the cross at Holy Trinity Church.
Went with my sis and met my grandfather there.
It was great going to church.
I love the healing and forgiving feeling.
God is just so great.
Without him, I'm nothing.

Met up with Lesbie.
I miss you loads babe.
You look great as ever.
Muacks.
Thank goodness you're alrite.
So darn worried for you.

Met up with silly boy and sis's gf.
Had KFC before sending cow to take a cab home.
Starbucks after that.
It was great company.
Jokes and all.

Loved it.
Now I'm here blogging.
Sorry peeps for the late update.
Keyboard wasn't working.
LOL.

Love you all. Rock my life man. =)

* Then maybe Love wasn't what it was.