Thursday, March 01, 2007

Haven't been posting.
I have to do it now.

Tuesday

Work as usual.
Don't have much recollection.
Went for tuition after that and
I had that someone to come pick me up
and we had dinner + supper together.
Sweet? I know. Lol.
It was really comforting to be with that someone.
He never fails to brighten up my day. =)

Wednesday

Work.
Work and more work!
Wahahaha.
I just have to really remember what happen,
coz my sis is using the comp most of the time.
Don't even have a chance to touch the letter J
on the keyboard. Lol.
All i knew was that I had to do OT,
coz Jane had to elave early to fetch her son home.
See, family commitments, I'll be like that in a
few years time. Hopefully soon.
8 KIDS =)
We had this lil reception in our office.
Food!
Yummy okay?
It was like a thank you reception for
the great effort by all the telesales and
retention staffs. I just came in a month or so ago
and I get to enjoy free food.
Hah.
I'm evil, I know.
I was seriously tired after work,
wanted to meet up with Chris coz he
said that he wanted to see me a few more times
before he starts working.
It was nice to hear that at least he remembers me.
But then, I decided to go down and look
for that someone instead.
I don't know why, but I just did.
Waited till he knocked off and he sent me home.
Goodness, such a sweetie.
Thanks. =)

Today.
Haha.
I had a realy hilarious customer who literally
brightened up my entire day.
She was so participative and all.
Geez, you rock!
She took up the credit card I introduced her.
If all customers were like you,
I'd be the happiest staff in the world! =)
Thanks.

Salad's last day today.
I'm kinda upset over it.
She's such a sweet, lovely and cute AH LIAN.
Kidding. I'll remember her,
coz she always loves to say, - ER, YER! -
Remember the way she said, "SHUTTUP YOU AH LIAN."
(f.y.i - she's no ah lian, she's english oriented)
Miss you babe.
Hope you do well over at HSBC.

Over to my tutee's house.
Tuition was about 2 hours today.
Haha, had too much to do.
It was good, although I was tired,
I still manage to stay awake.

I just read my red one's blog a moment ago.
He's such a sweetie.
One of his entries actually mentioned all the Libidos' pain,
cries, heartbreaks and tears.
Thank you so much Husband, you have been great.
I'm so glad you picked yourself up.
Knowing that I'll never find another great husband like you.
I thank God for bringing you into my life.
Love you.
Your post almost made me cry, super touching.
Oh no. =)

Okay, got to end here.
My Chok Chok Kia is disturbing me.
I'll see you peeps soon.

LOVE - Mel, Jer, Cat, Cow and Bea.
LOVE LOVE - Z.Y, Carolyn,My lil sis, My Family.
LOVE LOVE LOVE - ????

* Are you still wondering if you have a place in my heart?