Friday, January 19, 2007

Today isn't a good day at all.
Not to mention,
I'm beginning to believe that 2007
is just not the year for me, or should I say for the people around me as well?

I've heard mostly negative news today.

1. The job that I dreamt of, "script editor" was not posted to me.
I didn't receive a call back from the woman. As much as I expected it,
I'm still pretty bothered by the fact that I didn't land myself the job.
Oh, how I wish I could do something I really love,
that really concerns my interest. Never mind, no use pondering over it.

2. I've heard about what Mel wants to tell us LIBIDOS.
Mel, if you're actually reading this, please do respond.
You said you were sorry and I know you've been hurt badly,
but please don't close yourself on us, don't drive us away.
If you wanna know how worried we are, try counting the number of
stars in the world, it's uncountable, our worries are unlimited.
You don't know how much I feel like crying after hearing about
the state you're in. We CARE, we LOVE and we NEED you.
So won't you please come back to us?
No matter how long it would be for you to return to our embrace,
we'll be here waiting. Be it 3 years, 10 years, 15 years,
bear this in mind, we'll never leave you, you'll never be forgotten.
Don't forget this, you've been our greatest pillar, our brother.
I will not let you drown in the sea, even if it takes my life,
I'll get you out of that hell hole. So do this for yourself,
brace up, be strong, you have your cushions, the LIBIDOS.
The greatest reward would be to see you smile and live life
well again. Okay? =)

3. My sister's been admitted to the hospital,
poor girl, she's got a high fever of around 40+.
The GP can't even get specific reading of her blood pressure.
That's how serious it is.
I pray to GOD that she gets well soon. I love her loads.
Called her just now, am so glad to hear she's better,
able to talk and all. GOD bless you lil girl.
Recover soon and I'll treat you to your favourite food yea? =)

I'm glad there's only 24 hours in a day.
There won't be too much news to affect me.
Till then, I wanna live life the right way.
Smile and be happy coz I wanna be there for any of my
friends or loved ones who need me.
This is the time, to really show them my appreciation.

- I'm not the same anymore.
- I've opened up.
- I know for sure everything that I want,
- I'm certain I still love you and want to have a future with you.
- The rest is up to you, your choice?
- Whatever your decision is, I will respect it.

* Tears are just part of me, you'll never see.