Monday, January 22, 2007

I cannot describe how I'm feeling now.
It's a mix of emotions.
I'm such an EMO girl. =)

I have good and bad news,
which would you wanna hear first?

Shall start with the latter yea?

The bad news is I'm not doing well,
in the love sense.
I'm sure you know what it means.
But whatever it is, I ain't gonna elaborate.
There wouldn't be such a need because for once,
I wanna think about the other party.

The fact that my sister is still in hospital worries me.
I don't know what or how I can make her get out
and irritate me again, but I guess only the docs have
the ultimate solution, they better!
If not, even their lives can't make up for what I will lose.

The good news is that my lovely red one,
has FINALLY woken up from that death spell.
And OH YES! you do not know how happy and grateful I am to God.
My prayers have been answered and heard.
I don't know how he did it, but yes, I've always believed in him.
I may not have played a big role in his recovery,
but as long as I see that smile on his face again,
everything was worthwhile.

To Mel,
thank you so much my husband. LOL
Your compliment just now was so touching,
I almost burst out in tears.
No matter what, you will never lose the LIBIDOS,
coz united we stand, divided we fall.
Love ya. =) (=

Today's first day of work was pretty much okay,
learnt alot of stuffs,
the systems, the way the company works.
Haha, my personal trainer, Kelvin Lee
has the exact same name and surname as my cousin
AND he also look exactly like my cousin,
but only fairer and slightly more toned.
I was amazed!

( Cousin! I finally found one of the 7 people in the world
who looks like you. =) )

People there were nice and all.
So not much of a difficulty.

On a heavier note:

- The times we have together,
- the need for your attention,
- the need for your love and care,
- has left with the wind.
- Since then, I've been sheltering myself from all the rain.
- Only now, do I feel that maybe you could have realised it earlier.

* You turn back, but you don't see me anymore.
I've left with the wind of heartache.