Better start blogging now before I have no time.
Alrite, here we go.
Summary of yeaterday's event.
Work was as usual, unfortunately Kelvin had to leave.
Such a nice guy and TALL to be exact.
Can you imagine? He's 1.83m, I'm like only a miserable 1.6m.
I stand out like a dwarf when I'm beside him. Lol.
A new colleague came in as well.
Name's maureen.
Sweet, pretty and petite.
Kinda click well with her the moment we started conversing,
guess all convent girls are that chatty eh? Lol.
Z.y was suppose to get the dog cage from me,
but the appointment was cancelled.
So I had time for myself.
Yesterday was basically quite routine,
except for some fun in the evening.
As for today,
I work up quite late and sort of 'gelek' to work,
on one hand I was excited, on the other I was facing a whole new wee,
without much help already.
Lunch was packed,
malay food was damn cheap.
I ordered like rice with egg,potato wedges and sausages,
burger-dall(i do not know how to spell it.) and tofu.
It cost me only 2bucks.
Super cheap rite?
Haha, I'm going to eat malay food like that every day.
Work started to pile,
had to make 60 calls within the day.
I made only like 23.
Pathetic, I know.
But the systems and all are enough to take up half of your time.
Was late for tutition as I had some unfinished work to do.
So much work, too little time.
Tution was great today.
Poor tutee of mine, she's sick,
but yet pays full attention to my lesson.
Hope she gets well soon.
Yep, think I'd better end.
Till i have time to elaborate, I will.
I'm just glad to recieve msgs from shi hao,
wen jie, charlie, cathy and jer today.
You peeps make my day.
Thanks to wendy's call as well.
Love ya guys. <3
- As I was walking towards the bus-stop
- and I see the various couples,
- smiling, whispering sweet nothings to each other,
- I thought to myself,
- my relationship, why had it fail?
- It takes two hands to clap,
- our momentum, were we clapping the same rythm?
* Our relationship is like music without rythm.