My eyes are SUPER red.
My gosh.
They hurt quite bad.
Must be due to the fact that I face the comp
for like 10 hours everyday
and I hardly sleep early.
Lack of sleep. RAH!
Today's work was much better.
Made more calls,
which means more commission. Yay.
But it was hard persuading the customers,
it's so much like telemarketing.
Gosh, why am I in this job in the first place?
I never ever thought I'll land myself a job in a bank.
But oh well, just staying for the name.
It'll look good in my resume you see. =)
Met up with my beloved sis, z.y.
Seriously, whenever I'm with her,
I feel really comfortable and happy.
The feeling of being loved and lucky can be felt.
I'm so grateful for having her in my life.
We had a great dinner at 85 bedok.
Gosh, so much memories.
It's a place we'll never forget.
The times we had dinner after school and all.
It was worth mentioning.
Fried oyster,
sting ray and satay.
Oh yum!
Totally love it.
But hey hey hey, I'm trying to cut down.
It's going to be once in a yellow moon only yea? =)
She came over to my house for awhile,
we chat, had a great time with my two precious dogs.
Colby and Belle.
Oh how much I love them.
They're just so willing to listen to you no matter what.
Z.y left awhile after taking the cage with her.
I hope it's suitable jie.
Thanks for accompanying me and being the bestest friend I can ever find. =)
- Today was much livelier.
- Our meet,
- our topic,
- what would we be?
- How should we start conversing?
* How do I speak to you now? Hi my love or goodbye my love?