I was late for work again.
Hah.
I was at work at 9.20a.m.
Daisy's not around, so I kinda slacked.
Wasn't really in the mood for work.
Was really tired or shoud I say,
have been feeling tired these days.
I guess it's just the CNY season still,
that's why.
I loved going to work,
coz of my wonderful colleagues.
We're really a crazy bunch.
No generation gaps,
no racism.
Nothing, just plain sincere friendship.
Started calling customers again.
Finally, back to my own job scope.
These two days when Daisy wasn't around,
Jia min had to ask us to help her out.
It's true that she's always very busy,
but Hey! We have our own stuff to do.
We can't keep helping her out,
the ones at the losing end would be us.
I'm not complaining neither am I selfish,
but there's always a limit right?
She tells us one thing and her boss tells us another,
who do we follow?
She might be of a higher position than us,
but that doesn't give her the right to boss us around.
She's not our superior anyway.
Today she had to slap us in the face
by telling us that we have to check some stuffs
before we went home and she was definitely smart enough
to get her boss to accompany her.
What could we say?
I was speechless.
I wasn't very happy, neither were my other colleagues.
We had to help her out again within 30 minutes,
saying that it was urgent and they need it soon.
What the fish?
It's not fair, I haven't even done my share of work
and I'm loaded with someone else's work.
It was a super last minute notice and I just
couldn't accept it.
I was furious, so I just did what i could,
purposely grumbled loudly and left the office
after that.
My poor someone was waiting.
Gosh, I've been making him wait
ever since I knew him.
But thanks to his patience,
I was forever grateful. =)
Tuition was cancelled.
After which I wanted to go to church,
for the stations of the cross,
but i didn't.
My, I felt really bad.
I seriously need to make up for it.
My someone and I went back to bedok,
had dinner at the NTUC Foodfare.
I'm a vegetarian today.
As usual, was talking and laughing
about our past and all.
Headed down to IKEA after that.
Realised that there are too many similarities
between us till I thought I was talking to myself.
Haha, strange but true.
Poor us, we were stuggling in the bus,
coz we held our bladders for too long.
The moment we reached IKEA, we rushed to the toilet.
Super hilarious.
Lil sis was working,
so was her darling.
Nice to see them happy again.
Walked around for 15mins before the
announcement was made that they were closing soon.
Took the 168 back,
dropped off near Red Swastika
and walked home.
It was great having that someone's company.
Just never fail to make me smile. =)
Am home now.
Feeling sleepy,
but still rather awake.
Tomorrow would be a better day
and I can't wait! =)
I really hope I get the position
that I'm going to audition for.
Till then, wish me luck!
Love you peeps.
Good night!
- You said you were glad i could make it.
- Did you really mean it?
- If you did,
- why do I feel that what I did in the past
- proved futile?
* If love existed in your world, we wouldn't end up broken.