Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Came back to work,
and work seemed so much.

Received an e-mail from my supervisor.
Damn angry with the customer can?
So unreasonable and all.
But can't really blame him,
coz the comapny I'm working for is so disorganised.

Never even send the supplementary card application form
to the customer.
So I'm held responsible for that?
I think it's simply unfair.
Yes, although my supervisor didn't say anything,
but it just wasn't right.

I admit I did say that he could apply for a supp card,
but it's up to the ops to prepare everything.
So irresponsible.
Shit already, want me to clean their ass.

The e-mail was practically circulated to
my higher end boss.
Just hope that I won't be reprimanded.

On a lighter note,
I received a msg from him,
asking me to take care of myself.
I'm really glad he msged me,,
after all I wanted so much of his attention
and for him to notice me.
Thank you. =)

- I wished things didn't turn out this way.
- But since we parted,
- the love you have for me,
- is it still there?
- For me, I still do love you.
- But . . .
- I'm lost.

* A single msg shows you care.