Monday, February 12, 2007

Alas, I can finally blog.
It's been 2 busy days for me,
on the 10th and 11th.
Glad to say that in our LIBIDOS clique,
someone whom we least expect has officially,
turned 21.

Happy birthday Cowell! =)
I'm so happy for you.
Had a blast on saturday and sunday.
Hope you enjoyed yourself as well.
Smile baby, it's the most grand event,
that has happened in your life.

Sleepover at your house,
Haha. I just love it.
We were shopping like mad.
Cathy was so sweet, she bought for cow and me,
a necklace that had our initials on it.
Cathy, you're super sweet.
Muacks!
We took prints, and I must say we look damn
freaking good.
Jer, sometimes you wished you were a girl right?
Then you also can receive a necklace. =)
But cow's mum as usual,
was being the irritant of our lives.
Never even let any one of us off.
Kept nagging and nagging,
so pissed off with her.
My mum's a hundred times better,
but she can be a pain in the a** sometimes too.

Yesterday was cow's official celebration.
It was great.
Cowell was the chioest girl ever.
But then there were some uninvited guests.
So pathetic.
But luckily,it was still good.
Loads of cake,music and jokes!

I LOVED AND ENJOYED MYSELF LOADS.

I'm sick today.
Took MC.

Need to get something to eat and
take my medication.

Thanks to you,
I'm feeling better now. =)




* Ghost Rider,you remembered the show that I want to watch with you.