It's Hari Raya Puasa Eve! =)
I slept like 1plus this morning
and woke up at 6.45am.
Hah, I'm amazed at myself,
Only 5 plus hours of sleep and I can pull
through the entire day.
Took my bath,
prepared for work and all.
It was nice to see Jac's messages when I wake up.
At least she made the effort. *roar*
I left my house slightly later today
and I still managed to catch the 17 bus
to the interchange.
I actually reached the Bedok MRT station at 8.15am.
It's a good timeline to travel.
Indeed, I was early and I could laze around
for awhile and stroll over to my workplace.
May was early today, followed by Daniel,
then me.
Work wasn't so bad today,
did a lot of articles,
but it was worth the while.
What was worse was that Jac who slept
like at 10pluspm, can't even wake up at 8plusam,
even though she had like 10 hours of sleep?
I was really pissed off with her.
Honestly, expectations are a waste of time.
Durinng lunch time, my computer got
reformatted, so I had to walk around and all.
Just nice, my Gu Ma called me and asked me to
pop by my uncle's shop to have s seat and
chat with her.
So I did,and it was directly opposite
my workplace, so cute can?
Fated.
Elroy never jio me for lunch!
I'm gonna bug him next time to
call me out for lunch.
I like being close to my cousins,
especially Elroy,the one closest to me.
We're always full of nonsense. HAHA.
I came back and found out,
that my computer was still in the midst
of reformatting, therefore I had to use the
laptop that I was initially using and sitting
just beside Daniel, in a more closeted space.
I tell you,
the chair was DAMN COMFY.
Was hoping to switch my chairs coz no one
was sitting there.
No harm what right? =p
Then the next thing I knew,
Vikki carried her bag and left.
I was like, eh? What happened?
She didn't seem happy and she looked sick.
Hopefully she's okay.
Although we still haven't talked,
I guess pain in lesbain emotions
are the worst to bear and I can understand that.
I rushed 5 articles in those last 2hours that I had.
Problems cropped up here and there,
but there was always resolutions.
And I wanna give special credit to MAY.
--> May, thank you so so much for being
such a darling at my most distressed moments.
Thank you for helping me with dj3.
I wouldn't have been able to go home without your help.
I owe you, I really do.
Next time, if you need help in anything,
ANYTHING at all, just let me know,
I'll do it for you. =))
Huggies.
I left work at 6.30pm and rushed back home.
It was later than usual. :/
But all was okay.
Jac and I had a tiff.
I don't know why, I just feel so tired.
I just wanted to help her with her work,
I didn't know what else to do.
I know she HATES me to give her the answers
and she gets so irritated coz her file
couldn't open, webcam wasn't clear and I pissed
her off badly.
I got ticked off by her os bad, I cried.
Honestly, I don't know what else to do.
I'm really upset and I've yet to recover from it.
-speechless-
Just had dinner, my beautiful bath
and oh yar! I forgot my bubble tea.
Am gonna go drink it now.
Wahahaha. Bubble tea makes me happy!
Jac's doing some catering stuffs,
and her dinner.
She finally bought her sandwich and pasta.
What a pig!
Anyway, I'm watching Huayang shao nian shao nu.
Yes, i know, it's a bit too late for that.
But HEY! I like it alot. Ella is so frekaing
hilarious. Awww...
Okie dokie, got to go now.
I'll see you tomorrow. =)
( sometimes i wish i was never part
of this misery where no one can
actually see the real me )
* hide the pain and fake a smile.