WEDNESDAY
I only remembered Maureen was on FIRE!
Lol.
She sold 25 cards.
Alemak. Peng san.
Highest record of all time.
I only sold like 18 cards today.
On par with Jane.
It's alrite.
We just whack correct?
Caught spider man 3 with my
2 darling boys.
Jerrie and Hubby! =)
Hubby was nice enough to follow me here
and there.
Trying to suit to my needs coz I can't go
home late you see.
So we ended up watching it at Tampines Mall GV.
WE wanted the 9.20p.m time slot,
but it only ended up with 3 rows from the screen
Too near ar.
Not good.
Therefore we decided on the 9.50p.m time slot.
We got really good seats.
2nd row from the back at the corner.
Better than anything else. LOL.
Went to curb my craving for FOOD.
As usual, what's new from me.
So I decided on KFC.
Yummy. . Love the chicken.
Ate to my heart's content.
There was this Minah seated beside me.
She was freaky,
or should I say her voice?
Her voice sounds EXACTLY like a doll's.
The volume and tone was so minimal,
so soft and all.
Gosh, reminds me of CHUCKY'S BRIDE.
OOPs. I'm seirous, even hubby was freaked out.
Just couldn't stand listening to her talk.
Just made you feel like puking.
Spiderman 3 was great.
Although the story was a lil too congested
with heroes fighting with each other,
it was a good show.
I THINK that JAMES FRANCO is HOT HOT HOT =)
*my eye candy for the day*
The comapny was great too of course.
After the movie,
we headed to withdraw money.
Haha, I'm broke.
Bought cigarettes for my darling daddy.
I hope he really quits soon.
I'm sick of getting cigarettes for him.
I don't want him to smoke his life away you know.
I CARE.
Hehe, received a "free" MARs chocolate from hubby.
Thought he was so sweet to get it for me.
In the end, it was free coz he bought slurpee.
Alemak. Oh well, it's the thought that counts.
At least he knew I liked Mars. Haha.
Good enough.
We cabbed back home.
Jerrie was such a sweetie but his actions shocked me.
He wanted to send me up.
But I shouted at him to geft back into the cab,
coz seriously, I could manage. =)
Thanks and sorry dude.
I enjoyed my day.
I tried not to think too much.
I hope I'm making progress.
* What's left behind?
Today was pretty good.
Was caught in the rain during lunch.
Coz we were going to Park Mall to get
my "Ma You Ji"
Oh gosh, I love their gravy.
Delicious. .
Maureen AND DD accompanied me.
BAbe got Mee siam for herslef and I
got fruits for the rest of the gang.
We're all busy today.
At the pantry,
we were laughing out hearts out and all.
Super hilarious.
With DD and Mama Croc as well.
Alemak.
I love moments like this. =)
AND AND thanks to Maureen's Fiance,
I got mixed up into the family.
Henry (Maureen's Fiance) told his mum
about me and Ryan (Henry's younger brother).
Gosh, we have nothing going on.
And now I'm invited to dinner with the family.
Alemak, this time really peng san.
His mum was asking about me.
Aiyo.
I just think Ryan is cute.
For the last time, I DON't LIKE HIM.
Being friends is okay, coz I'll never go with a guy.
I like girls.
I'm lesbian.
Thank you. =)
Guess I can't be mean to reject,
so i'll see how it goes.
Anyway, ISAAC is my God-Son.
Haha.
I "choop" already. =)
Was super late for tuition,
had to cab down.
OH gosh.
My hard earned money.
Sad man.
But it was alrite, I got paid today.
And I'll be having an additional student soon.
Which means more money.
YAY!
I need to save save save.
I reached home around 10.30p.m.
Showered and all.
Now blogging away and talking to peeps online.
- I hope my mood's better.
- Although at times, i still miss you so.
* If I was given a chance, I'll never let you go.