Saturday, May 12, 2007

Boohoo!
I'm back in action.

LOL.
Much has been happening in life for me.

Been really sick these few days,
so bear with this long entry. =)
Thanks.

WEDNESDAY

I can't really remember much of what happened.
Except for the fact that I was working.
LOL.

I had my usual prawn noodles for breakfast.
Maureen took half day off coz she needed to
go see the doctor at NUH.
Another friend who's in the same hospital for
check-ups like me. =)

It was kinda boring without Chok chok kia.
We were always together,
never seperating.
It was not the same without her,
the office became quieter and all.
That's coz we were the noise makers.Haha.

Luckily, there was still Bangs and Ah Nai around.
so I had people to talk to,
not forgetting Jane, but it seems that we're
drifting. Jane justs feels like a stranger to me.
-shrug- it's sad.

After work,
Ah Nai accompanied me to meet Maureen AND DD.
Met the couple at Starbucks, Plaza Singapura.
Was shocked to see Hazel and Yvonne (Maureen's friends).
Hazel was facing a problem, a huge one,
therefore we all tried to come out with ideas
to help her through it.
Thank goodness we were around to help,
not like I'm boasting or anything.
Just hope that she'll be fine.

After which, Ah Nai, Maureen and DD
headed over to Bugis.
Ah Nai's friend sister set up a restaurant there
and it's quite posh,
therefore I went to have a look, so that
I could book a table for my parents
for their upcoming anniversary.
Thanks to Ah Nai and her friend,
I got a pretty good discount.
AH NAI AND MARCUS, you rock!

Ah Nai had to go back home,
therefore only Maureen, DD and me.
We decided to go have steamboat together.
Steamboat was good.
But I was abit full.
Maureen and DD were trying to make me smile,
coz my face was black (as they claimed).
Funny man. =)
I was just tired.

Took a cab home,
coz I was too tired.

Home.
Showere.
Sleep.

- My surroundings,
- I wondered if you still remember
- me amidst the crowd.

* You're just too far away.

THURSDAY

I seriously can' really much about today.
I went to work. Yes.

I skipped tuition today, coz
I had alot of calls to make
and I was seriously feeling unwell already.

After work,
I had to run an errand for my Dad.
Guess what?
I had to help my dad buy a bottle of perfume for my mum
for their anniversary. (Lanvine - Rumeur)
Hello!
I have to do so many things,
I might as well get married to my mum. LOL.

Went over to wisma Atria with Maureen and DD yet
again.
Peter (Maureen's friend) works at SaSa,
therefore I was able to fetch a better price for
that bottle of perfume.
Thanks Maureen, thanks Peter. Much appreciated.

Over to Far East Plaza,
Maureen wanted to get a pair of Mondo shoes,
I wasn't feeling well,
therefore I just waited outside.

I was seriously burning hot.
Fever was killing.
Dined at kfc.

After which I recieved a call from Raven,
saying he couldn't take it.
That he really wanted to end it all coz of my sis.
Gee.
I panicked.
contacted my sis and all.

Cabbed down to where he was.
I was totally freaked out.
Maureen, DD, Charmained, my sis and I
were frantically looking out for him.

Thanks to DD,
we were saved from all our worries.
DD found him sitting under the block.
All alone, upset and depressed.
I saw that expression countless times.
Then I remembered, I was once like that too.
How silly can we be when we're in and out of love.
Love's just a painful ordeal.
That's why I'm no longer believing in it.

Cabbed home,
tried knocking sense into.
Guess he was going crazy.
He just got out of the cab, slammed the door at my sis's face
and started the big hoo ha again.
Faints.
I seriously didn't really bother already,
coz he was so stubborn.
Charmaine was so cute when she said about the whacking thing.
LOL.

Was home.
Daddy thought I met up with Nek nek.
Gee.
Dad's dumb.
how can my Nek Nek be in town
and hang out with me till late?
Do use your common sense please daddy?
=p

Showered.
Slept.
so mundane.

- I just couldn't imagine,
- how silly i was to be crying over
- something that's already lost?

* Look at all the victims of love ; who cares?

FRIDAY

I took MC.
Was seriously too weak to get out of bed.
Couldn't stay home coz i didn't want my parents
to know i was sick.

Therefore I headed to Boon Lay.
Was at Chris's house the entire morning
and afternoon.
sleeping man.
We were watching this LES movie on DVD.
Not bad, but pretty boring.
Didn't get much of it.
There was no punchline.

Chris was being like the sweetest ever.
He was constantly taking care of me,
making sure I drank enough water,
got enough rest and all.
He even pasted that cooling plaster
over my forehead as I was running a
very high fever.
And then I looked into his eyes
and I wondered,
those sweet acts,
all he ever wants to do now is to
just put a smile on my face whenever he can.
I missed the times I had with him,
our love, our journey, our chapters.
All went down the drain.
I didn't know what exactly went wrong,
maybe he always surpressed his feelings,
never letting me know how he truely feels.
He never asked me to stay when all that was
what I wanted to hear.
And so I left, with a very heavy heart.
I didn't just got over him in a short period
of time and then went on with J.
I still had him in me and still loved him.
But eventually, when everything changes,
our story was left unfinished.
The day we split, none of us made that extra
effort to salvage it.
I guess I was too tired already because I
was always the one trying to keep the both of
us together. I left without turning back.

In the evening, I went over to meet Maureen first,
we had loads to talk about, as always. =)
We headed over to Esplanade first.
In the end, we were late even though we left first.
The crocodile farm was there even before we knew it.

They were like practically nicely seated already,
eating nuts while waiting for us.
We took like hours to decide what dishes to order.
LOL.
By the way, we were eating at No Signboard Seafood.
We ordered Chilli crab, Sashimi Lobster, Stir-Fried
Cuttlefish with XO,Deer meat, Sambal Kang Kong, Fried
Lobster Noodles and Cereal Prawns.
Ate till I felt like puking.
I was seriously regurgitating.
The total bill was $291.70 (I think).
Damn Ex ar.
But Zombie(Marcus) was kind and generous enough
to give us a treat or should I say pay for us first
with his Dividend card.
Used to think that he was such a pervert,
but I got to know him better today and I found out
that he's actually a pretty nice guy. =)

Off to a bar to drink.
I didn't notice the name of the bar,
but it doesn't matter.
Wanted to drink, but I was really feeling unwell,
therefore I only drank a glass of Shirley Temple.
I'm a good girl, i know.
Chatted, played some funny games andafter which we
all headed for home.

Allen(mama croc) and I shared a cab home,
Marcus, Dd and Maureen in another.
I was actually angry with Allen for some reason
earlier on, but when i had a personal chat with him,
he also seems like a pretty nice chap an I think he's
kinda cute coz he's got this pretty boy look. LOL.

That chok chok kia of mine was drunk all because
of some stupid WOMAN.
Don't make me see her in Singapore,
I'll squeeze her boobs and flatten her bottom
and make sure she doesn't go around harrassing other
people's fiance EVER AGAIN.
Poor chok chok kia.
No worries, Ja ja loves you. =)

Home sweet home.

- When I saw the stars above,
- I was only reminded of one person,
- and that's Chris.
- Coz he's the only person I ever went star
- gazing with. Oh, such memories,
- brings a smile to my face. =)

* I wrote a message, can you read the stars?