Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm just going to summarise everything
that happened since the day I last updated.

1. I almost got into an accident while sitting
in Maureen's car on the way to JB.
I seriously do not know what happened to her,
she was not even concentrating.
What made it worse was baby and I were in the car,
it was 3 lives at stake.
The collision with the smrt transit bus seemed
almost inevitable, but lucky for us,
our angels were there to protect us.
If not, we would all have perished.

2. Maureen has been getting on my nerves.
Whatever she does now is futile.
Pretending to be who she isn't.
Her behaviour and all irks me. =/

3. Am staying temporarily at sengkang,
shawn's parents rented out unit.
It's a good place, very comfy and all.
More quality time with baby.
I like!

4. Married men like Austin ought to
have a reality check done.
Committing adultery and acting
as if it is not your fault.
Grow up man! A 29 year old with a brain
of a 9 year old.
You wanna ruin yourself, go ahead.
Don't drag any innocent victims into
your messed up life.
THANKS!

5. I have yet to get a job.
Gosh, I feel so useless.
Luckily zy is helping me.
She is really my saviour.
Without her, I would have just been a messed ball.

6. I just caught Bride wars yesterday.
That movie is inspiring.
It touched me to tears.
I never felt so much for a movie and
how much it relates to my life now.
Just like Emma and Liv in the show,
Zy and me are like best friends too.
No matter how many times I've hurt her,
at the end of the day, I know she's there for me.
Just like a true friend always does.
9/10 for that show!

7. Baby and I may quarrel constantly,
but we both know how much we love each other
and how much we mean to each other,
therefore we are in love.
Baby will always be there for me
and I will and want to be there for him as well.
No matter what happens,
I'm not going to let go again.

* Thank you baby loving me. =)