Happy Birthday to sweet lesbie of mine =)
Today's the day that marks your 23rd.
A year older now,
but a more definite journey.
May you be blessed with abundance of love,
care, peace and happiness throughout this year.
Be healthy and stay strong no matter what happens.
You'll always have my support no matter what you do.
You rock girl!
Hopefully, you'd enjoy tomorrow's lil celebration. =)
I'm still jobless!
Shit man.
The fact that i always depend on baby financially
is killing me.
Hate being looked upon as relying too much on baby.
Seriously.
I wish I could have a decent job, share the financial load
with baby and be the woman behind him who
will always be there no matter what happens.
At the rate that I'm going,
any job is fine now.
Blame it on the economic downturn and
the entire mess of 2008 of which I created
for myself.
Such a genius JA! =/
I just need a stable job now,
so then everything will fall in place.
Thanks to baby, I'm still keeping
my livelihood.
Went to the docs at NUH,
it was okay.
Just need to watch that oxygen level of mine.
It's decreasing.
Roar.
Must be too much food and all.
Oh, I'm such a junkie.
Moreover, I need to cut down
on unnecessary munching.
It's healthier this way and I get
to lose some weight of which I really think
I'm in need of now. Haha.
Due to some circumstances,
I've begin to see people from a different
point of view.
Loads of people just put up false pretences
in front of you.
A prime example would be Maureen,
a colleague I got to know whilst working
in DBS about 2 years ago.
Intially, she was nice and all.
The kind of communication we had was
quite good due to the fact that we both
were brought up in convent schools.
So you know, the usual craziness and all.
After which over time, our friendship was tested.
Miscommunications, behavioural changes and
most importantly, the backstabbing.
It only happened recently this year.
Maureen started hanging out with me again,
but this time, including baby,
of which apparently seemed to be Maureen's
ideal scene of a friend and her girlfriend.
Knowing that baby was quite influential and
had a mind of his own,
plus the fact that when he starts to put someone down,
no one gets up alive.
Haha, not in the murder sense,
but you know what I mean.
It kinda occur to Maureen that baby could
help her out by settling ALL her guy problems
and the other monetary issues.
Time and again, she treats baby nice,
listens to him and even start becoming sweet to him
which includes getting me out of the picture.
It was just so wrong on her part
to behave like a kid and seeking attention
from various sources, some of which remains unknown.
She has the wrong attitude,
the wrong take to friendship,
the wrong approach to love and most
importantly, the wrong way of life.
Maureen's just plain screwed up.
This one statement I make is
just an affirmation that she is indeed
not considered a friend.
NOT AT ALL.
If anyone who knows her,
I hope you know what you're getting yourself into.
Before you begin any sort of relationship with her,
think thrice.
Especially for that certain someone who thinks
that committing adultery is perfectly normal
and that in the hands of marriage,
it's just a passing phase.
If you think you are all that high and mighty and that
what you're doing is right,
then good luck to you.
I believe in Karma.
What goes around comes around.
Until you know that fact,
I suggest you quit being a pain in the ass
alongside with a self-proclaimed bitch,
before the both of you end up hurt.
It's just a gentle reminder,
it is none of my business.
But on the account of a once treasure
friendship whom I shared with this girl,
it's only nice to care.
To all those who know the true meaning
of love,
don't be fooled by your sight,
listen to your mind as well.
* To you, I commit. Thank you for saving me baby. =)