Monday, January 26, 2009

The first day of Chinese New Year.
I slept at 6a.m.
Came back from Maureen's aunt place
after a long game of mahjong that
lasted 4 hours. Lol.

But it was a good game.
I manage to win quite abit,
but I'm giving all my winnings back to baby.
He deserves it.
Must be Austin who brought me luck,
even though he was a monkey.
=p

I had 4 hours of sleep.
Woke up and prepared to go for mass.
After which my family and I headed
to the Apex Harmony Lodge to visit mama.
It's been ions annd I miss her so.
She was so cute, dressed in a red top,
makes her so enthusiastic about cny.
Took a couple of pictures.
She was kissing me when the photo was
taken, so sweet.
I was the only one who got her kiss okay?
( love you loads, mama )

Back home to wish Ah Kong happy new year.
Recevied hong baos as well.
He's been sick recently due to a stomach ache
and from the very last time since I saw him,
he has really lost quite abit of weight.
It's pretty scary and I'm very worried for his health.
Hopefully he recovers fast.

Off to Nek nek's house,
luckily we were not the last ones to arrive.
Everyone was there and it was crowded.
Although everyone was either busy eating
or watching tv, the environment felt
cosy and comfortable.
Guess that's what family is all about.
Nek nek's culinary skills were as good as ever.
=)
Took a few pictures with the cousins.
Everyone seem so stoned, as if they
never really take pictures in their lives.
Sounds boring eh?
Yeah, tell me about it.

I am so excited to see my cousin's son
at hise first month, which falls in the
middle of February if I'm not wrong.
I'm finally an auntie!
Not to one kid, but to 2 babies!
How SWEET!

I would love to have children of my own.
Like seriously.
Haha.

Then we all went back home, while my
sis went over to her Manager's house.

I was home ever since 4 plus pm.
Thought of catching up on my sleep,
but nah.
Waste of time ( as according to baby)
Haha.

Was listening to music.
Eating my fried rice that dad personally
set his hands on.
Watched the little nyonya's big reunion.
Oh, I really love that show.
It's worth the watch.
Suddenly, so many people are appreciating
the Perenakan culture.
=)

Watched CJ7 as well.
What a comical and touching story.
Good work to Steven Chow.
I admire how some people can direct the show
and be part of the cast as well.
It's like juggling 2 occupations at the same time.

Here I am.
Alone in my room.

I begin to think through some stuffs.
Some people are not worth the love,
some people are not worrth the tears,
some people are not worth the sadness
and some people are just not worth
being friends with.

Worst of all, some people are not worth
the sacrifice.

I've opened my eyes and the year of
the ox has let me see through the evils
of people. Some of which I can never
expect and some of which I've already predicted.

What hits me hard is the fact that people are
just so manipulative, so disturbing and
they disappoint me.

I've been a fool to have been trusting,
to have been loving,
to have been caring and thinking of
what's best for the person.
But in the end, I just wind up
as a wounded soul.
Serves me right for being the way I am.

I HATE the feeling of insults.
I HATE the feeling of being a fool.
I HATE being hurt.
But I HATE the person who is
the cause of all these.

I can't swear.
But I hard promise that I will erase the person
off from my life.
From today onwards,
I no longer know this person.
I have never met this person before.

My life is filled with joy, love, family
and friends, but NEVER EVER
this person.

No more.
Not anymore.
No longer.

----------------- Erasing data ----------------------

-----------------DELETED-------------------------

Don't read too much into this.
Not for anyone whom I'm in contact with.
I'm just frustrated.

PEACE! =))

* I know I'm right about you baby. I love you.