It's be great if everything worked out fine for everyone.
Always had the thought of hoping that every single individual in the world will be happy.
There's been too many deaths, murders, suicides and bombings, it's taking away the precious lives
of people. Everyone deserves to live well and grow old. No one has the right to take people's lives
or their own except God.
We were created to love and be loved, not hate and be hated.
Humans are selfish by nature and that's upsetting. If everyone were to be that self-centered,
I don't see a point for us to be living on earth. It's amazing how there are people in this world
who are saints, like guardian angels sent to protect us.
I believe in guardian angels.
I know this sounds silly, but I do have one and my guardian angel protects me all the time.
When I'm upset and feeling really down, I talk to my guardian angel (like literally) but I'm not
crazy alrite? I'm comforted knowing that I'm protected and sheltered. It's been awhile since
I've felt that way. I wish I could embrace that feeling once again.
I hope the guardian angels in the world will help their mortal beings.
Love your guardian angels :)
I have no idea why I'm blogging about this. Must be some random thought on my mind.
Probably because I still have not gotten over my grandmother's death.
I miss you Mama, I wished you never left.
You were the only one who knew me, who I truly was.
The smile on your face, the way you'd sing Christmas songs and
especially the way you kissed me on my cheeks after singing me a birthday song.
I miss you very much, I hope you're doing well up there.
Be happy. I will live my life to the fullest :)
You were the greatest grandma no matter how fierce you were.
I'll always love you.
Signing off,
Miss J