Saturday, January 26, 2008

What seemed like the greatest friendship
on earth was torn apart by me.

My bare hands.
My hurtful words.

My annoying gestures,
what's worse?
MY LIES.

I've read countless times,
the different posts that cathy and mel wrote
and I felt so much pain.

But knowing that I became totally wired out,
I hurt my precious friends who were there for me.

No one trusts me anymore.
No one wants to speak to me anymore.
Now everyone hates me.

Amidst all these tribulations,
it wasn't as if my path was smooth.

Serves me right for being this way.
No pity.
No empathy.

PURE SHAME to the JA now.

I can't believe I became this way.
So selfish, self-centered and an ass.

I really wanna meet up with my Libidos again,
just to talk things out.

It doesn't need to be a forgiving session
or a nice one in fact.

I just want a chance to talk and apologise.

I'm sorry for everything that happened.

* When I smile, it doesn't mean I'm happy,
I'm just crying inside.