Thursday, October 18, 2007

The sound of musical instruments in accordance
to the rhythm of a song,
brings out it's soul.

A song itself is alive,
for all the emotions,
the feelings and most importantly,
the love felt within
is the nature of all who seek it.

To define your life,
it isn't so hard after all.

I brought along much happiness within myself,
into this world,
in search of something precious called "Love".

No boundaries,
no expectations,
pure unconditional love.

I poured it out on a girl I knew at 13.
for 4 whole years, I kept that flame alive
just for her.
Her smile and her presence was all that mattered to me.

she didn't need to speak a word of love to me.
All she did was just to accompany me and I
felt like a zillion bucks!

It was the first time I felt such adrenaline rush,
a pure love.

But we parted.
The breaking point hit me hard to
even believe I'd find another like her.

Till I was 17,
another girl came into my life.

Amazingly, she accepted me for who I am,
loved me without a doubt,
made sure I was happy and gave everything she could.

I accepted her love and it lasted for a whole
4years and 9months.

This longest relationship of mine made me realise
that I could just give one more shot of
sacrifices, love, care and concern.
I gave everything i could immersed myself in
this love,

but to my dismay, it all ended up back to where I had to pick
myself up the very day I collapsed 5 years ago.

I threw in the white towel.
My exhaustion is taking over my body.
My heart physically hurts and emotionally
it's destroyed.

I'm tired.
I'm crying.

A girl questions: You said you like me and I've waited for years, would you ever look at me and say, for you, I'd do anything?

* Would anyone be willing to give up anything for me?