Yesterday was a fabulous day.
A saturday,
but yet one of the most enjoyable ones.
Haha.
I was so glad that i could go out.
The only thing i'll be really happy
about is to see my baby.
And yes i did!
Went to baby's house,
spent some quality weekend time together.
Listened to music and just relaxing.
I'm so loved every time i hugged my baby.
After which we cabbed down to town.
Wanted to catch a movie,
Take the lead.
I'm sure most of you heard it,
my sis said it was a good movie,
worth watching.
So we decided on that,
but unfortunately i had to leave early,
coz i had a wake to attend to.
Not one of my close relatives,
but someone who's really very nice.
The next earliest movie was at 6.50p.m,
when i had to reach home at 8.
Impossible.
I knew baby was disappointed,
but nevertheless,
he kept a smile on his face
and suggested eating and shopping instead. =)
Ate at Ajisen.
It's been really long i must say.
WE read the sign board,
"Please wait to be seated."
And there were two chairs outside,
for the patrons to sit while waiting.
What's really funny was that,
the two chairs were labelled,
"WET" and "SPOILT" each. Lol.
Hilarious. The hint was clear.
We had to STAND while waiting.
And i love their RAMEN! =)
Both of us ordered a set each.
Was eating and crapping like mad.
Every time i looke dinto baby's eyes,
i just feel the love coming from within him.
SWEET.
There was still sufficient time,
so we headed off to the arcade
near the dhoby ghaut mrt station.
Had loads of fun.
From touch screens, to basketballs
and shooting games.
I jsut loved the shooting of the basketballs
into the nets best!
It was sporty and exhilarating. =)
A while later our happiness
was drowned,
when i had to ehad back home,
for the wake of my grandmother's very
good friend.
Reached home and i had to hurriedly
dress up and head out again.
Tiring. But worthwhile.
Arrived at that place,
felt a sense of melancholy.
When i looked into the coffin,
i realised something.
Alot of people, when they pass on,
they always look so peaceful,
so contented.
Especially the elderly people.
And they will always know when
they'll be leaving the world.
That's why we must always treausre
our grandparents, never regret it.
Becuase it will haunt you forever.
Bear in mind
and look out for the signs.
I know we can't stop death,
but we can prevent it. =)
Headed back to 85 to have supper.
I think we're all pigs.
Haha,
eating like there's no tomorrow.
The day ended well.
Today, however was as exciting.
After attending mass at 11a.m,
we had to go to
The Fort Canning Country Club,
for an event,
" The Club Rainbow's Talent Development
Fund" award ceremony.
It was really one of the best functions
i've attended.
All the kids there were like me.
There was simply no discrimination,
no digression,
no despising.
It was lik ean event for kids with problems.
But we are not problematic kids,
but special kids.
We might not like normal kids,
who are already blessed with physical
abilities,
we are normal, because,
whatever the rest of the kids can do,
we're able to do it doubly better.
I'm not being bias here.
But we know the definition
and meaning of life,
better than any other kid. =)
It was amazing,
from kids with talents in singing,
swimming,
drawing,
playing the piano and
even a percussion instrument.
We had light refreshments
after the interview screening and the
award ceremony.
The highlight of the event was
when everyone displayed their talents,
in front of the entire audience.
It was memorable.
Of course i had to do something as well.
So i staged a skit.
I did a stand alone comedy,
and i should say it was quite
a success,
given the response from the audience.
After which was photo taking session.
I've got so many people coming up to me
and telling me that it was a good stage performance
and that i'm better than Sharon Au? Lol.
Dare not admit. I'm not her match. =)
Headed for P.S
and then to Orchard Emerald for a cheaper
option in threading our brows.
Just me and my sis.
Took neos.
Just loved it.
We look really cool i must say.
Lucky pur parents didn't tag along.
It'll be less fun then.
Headed home and brought
bread on the way for my parents.
Just wondering since when
they became bread addicts?
-ponders.
Beats me.
Now i need to go and take my shower
and ring my baby later.
For now,
i MISS everyone.
=) Cheers.
// I can see your change,
// I know you're trying hard.
// Now i've got your affirmation,
// I'll continue to fight the fight,
// till we get to build our own future,
// coz baby, theres no other,
// just like you.
// You are the icing on my cake.
// Sweet and i love you.
* If you asked, i'll definitely say - I DO.