Truth be told, it's kinda weird to be blogging on a mobile, the screen is slightly smaller, the keyboard's smaller as well, it feels like I'm blogging on a mini ipad. Lol. Here I am in the bus with bay on the way to Shawn's place. It's been so long since I went there. I'm anticipating the mahjong session though, haha, yes yes, I'm much of a gambler at times like this. The thought of sitting in a bus with bay is enjoyable, simple rides and quality time like these are the best. It's true when they say it's easy to fall in love but it's hard to maintain it. Okay, I shall not go in depth on all the sappy love advices now. I hope that XP will be better and back to working and leading a good life soon.
Now, it's the time of momentos. Enjoy these random pictures for now. P.S don't you dare laugh at my big head!
Love you diary, cheers!
By the way, have I told you that I love you today, bay? :)) I do!


