Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Like FINALLY!

Blogger has been down on me ever since I have no idea when.
So many stuffs running through my head with the avalanche of thoughts,
yet I'm left with nowhere to pen them down.
I almost collapsed due to overload of information. LOL.

First things first, I just got an increment from Darren and an additional 300bucks
included in that for the month of August. How about that? Really felt like a mini
promotion and trust me, I didn't know it felt THIS GOOD!

I like the appreciation that employers show to their employees for the countless
effort and number of hours pumped into running the business. It pretty much works
both ways. Without the boss, we wouldn't have a job and without us, the boss
wouldn't gain profit. At the end of the day, it's about helping each other out and
reaping the benefits together :)

I'm comfortable and happy with the job I have now. Probably gonna stay in
this company for quite awhile. Mr Q's quitting and it's pretty sad. Such a nice guy
and he's always willing to help. Great to have as a colleague and friend. I hope
he gets the best offer in the market and excel! Good luck dude!

Secondly, the libidos celebrated our lil boy, Jeremy's birthday on 28 & 29 July itself.
We all went over to Mel's place and gave him a surprise. He was INDEED really surprised.
Bet he was feeling all so touched, but he maintained his composure. Cathy got him a
birthday cake from Baker's Inn, Chocolate Etoile. Creamy and rich in chocolate..
Ooohh..nice! Mel, Ranjini and I chipped in to get for him a $100 royal sporting house
voucher so he could purchase his jersey if he wanted to. A choice is given.

We were playing monopoly till 3am even when Cathy and I had work the next day.
Who cares? It's amazing how these bunch of great lovelies stuck by me through everything.
If there was one thing I could thank God for, it'd be for me to have a chance to meet them.
They are whom I call the pillars of my life. Friends, loves, sisters and brothers. They are
AMAZING! :)

The next day on Jer's birthday itself, we went to have dinner at this place called
Italiannies at Triple One. The food was delicious. I cannot remember their names,
but it's all tagged in the photos on Facebook. The ambiance was good, we shared
all our main courses, had fun chit-chatting and relaxing, taking photos and just
spending time together. As much as we never admit, we love each other.
I'm sure everyone of us feel the same. Would never imagine how life would be
if they're not here with me.

Frolick was our next stop and we waited for Ranjini. The girl at the counter made
Jeremy so shy. Her boobs were probably the only thing he noticed. I'm sure he
didn't know that they were selling yoghurt and not milk. Haha. :p Some things just
never change.

Thirdly, I'm aspiring to aim higher for a better pay and also a better position.
The travel industry can be quite challenging and I'd like to be a part of it.
Wish me luck, the results for my application for the Degree course at SIM
would be released by mid-August. It's nearing and I'm feeling the jitters.
Hope I get in, I'd really want to continue studying. Hopefully Jer gets in too.
We can then look out for each other :)

Many surprises along the way.
Many events unexplained.
The truth is unveiled.
The thoughts are just pure assumption.

Never read too much into fate's book of coincidences,
you'd end up believing drowning yourself in a deep black hole.

Cheer up there bay! I'm sure you'd get a job soon. I believe in you.
I know it's tough and you're trying. As long as you know what
you're doing, everything will be fine.
JIA YOU! :)

Rest well world, it's going to be a lovely Tuesday,
coz I'm loving it! :p