Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've always believed that love was the most essential
factor in a relationship and that it'll pull every couple through
all the ups and downs, but it isn't enough.

A relationship needs the care, concern, trust and the
determination and perserverance to sustain it.

I love my gf a lot.
We've been through so much for 6 years and counting,
I never want it to end.
I know I haven't been the best girlfriend to you,
I know I haven't done my best to show you how much I care.
Trust me, I have been thinking about us, seriously.
I want to be with you, hold your hands and walk with
you through sickness and health. :)
I want to spend my life with you.

I fear your exit.
I fear those words coming out from you mouth.
I fear the heartache and tears.
I want to smile, having you by my side.
Don't leave me, as selfish as I sound,
let  me be the guilt of my sins.

All those memories that we share,
nameless as they are,
I wish for just once more,
just one more hug,
one more kiss,
one more act of affection.
Would you hold me in your arms,
just once more and tell me how much you like me,
just like a child confessing to a doll.


* I'll tell you this, you're the only one that makes me whole.