Happy Anniversary to you, my lil sis.
Haha, i'm sure you must be enjoying
yourself tons now.
Just stay happy with your lovely
other half alritey?
=)
You rock.
There are hilarious stuffs that have been
happening to me.
1. I almost got knocked down by
a motorcycle, no kidding.
The distance between the bike
and me is only 10cm. Hah.
If he just sped abit faster,
i would have been dead.
- phew. Close shave.
2. The world cup fever's on
and yes! i've been placing
small bets on a few teams.
Don't ask if i won.
I ain't telling you.
you've got catch me first. Hah.
Thanks to Rosli.
You've been a great help.
Oh my, this guy can really predict.
Good one, i'll treat you to
ice-cream soon okay? =)
3. I've been so called solemnly,
promoted to full-time underwriting,
under a temp position still.
Hah, i think i better switch.
If i'm doing full load and
i'm still paid peanuts,
i might as well just get a life. =)
4. I've been seriously busy.
I need some time for rest,
before i start having fainting
spells again. =)
5. I need to get my 3250 SOON.
I've been waiting decades to save
enough money,
but there's always a situation
cropping up.
-Bleahz.
Other than that, my life has been good.
People are great.
You do meet people who make
your life difficult for you,
but always look on the positive side.
If they want to be like that,
let them be.
Just as long as you know,
what you're doing and that
you're not hurting anyone in the midst
of it, you're fine.
Thanks Kevin,
for your belated birthday pressie.
was just so sweet of you. =)
Honey, you are cute.
Like my cutest sister ever. lol.
Ciaoz. I sign off here.
* I love you and i don't care about anything, do you?